|Are you the carrot that seems strong, but with pain and adversity you wilt and lose your strength? Or are you the egg that becomes rigid and stiff on the inside after being exposed to hardship? Or are you like the coffee bean, when things are at their worst, you adapt and change the situation around you. Something to think about today as you face the hardships in your life. Keep your head up and be the change; don’t let the situation change you…|
Are you a Carrot, an Egg, or a Coffee Bean?
- 8 Work Habits Found in Extremely Valuable Employees
- 30 Days to a Smarter Brain (How to Rapidly Improve How You Think)
- How to Answer the 31 Most Common Interview Questions
- 5 stress-relief exercises that will calm your interview anxiety
- 5 Pieces of Brilliant Career Wisdom From Your Favorite Celebrities